- Really lightweight, easy to push and steer one handed and it has a shoulder strap to carry when folded it you need to.
- Economical without compromising on quality
- Mesh seat, good for hot climates to allow airflow
- Does not recline, but slung seat still allows my little ones to sleep
- No viewing window for parents on the hood
- Straps are floating for comfort but if you want to restrain more firmly, you can add bag seal clips under the seat to keep the straps at the required length.
Would you recommend this product to others? Yes
Review provided by Karen